Frequently Asked Questions
- I cannot do my shopping because some UK companies do not accept payment from international customers.
- Can I do my supermarket shopping in the UK?
- I need a US Address to Shop
- Do all companies forward both letters and packages?
- If I get a mail address in the USA, how does it work?
- What is the difference between mail forwarding services of the postal authority and mail forwarding by private companies?
Find here UK forwarding companies that will buy the goods directly and ship them to your destination address.
Yes, you can. Search here for companies that will take delivery of goods, pack them securely and ship them to your country.
I live in the EU and love the variety and low prices in US shops, however most companies do not ship to the EU. Can I get an address in the USA?
Not all companies forward both letters and packages. Some forwarding companies forward only letters. By the same token, some forwarding companies will only forward packages.
When a letter goes to your address in the US, you get notified and see scanned copies of the letter, outside and inside. You decide whether to discard the letter (the letter will be shredded) or to have the letter be sent to you, in the country you live in. If the letter contains a check, some companies will even deposit it to your bank for you.
The main difference is that you do not have to be living in a country, e.g. in the USA, in order to get a postal address. You may be a French citizen, living in France, and get a US address for shopping, banking, of business purposes.